Welcome Guest, please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Interview questions for the position Coordinator Parent Engagement?????  (Read 1134 times)

Elizabeth

• Very Posty
    • View Profile
What kind of questions do you want asked at the interview for the Coordinator of Parent Engagement?
I was told that we (the parent interview group) will work together to develop some questions for the candidates....and I would like input from as many parents as I can get.

Elizabeth
Wilson & WOIS MOM

elaine - the beanqueen!

• Very Posty
    • View Profile
Re: Interview questions for the position Coordinator Parent Engagement?????
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 09:05:03 AM »
Do you have dates / candidates for further interviews?

That's what concerns me MOST at the moment, January is just days away, we are so far into the year.

I know it's important to get someone good, especially after the repeated re-starts over the last several years, but in the meantime everything seems stalled out.

(I'll return later to post with some questions too!)

Hilary

• Very Posty
    • View Profile
Re: Interview questions for the position Coordinator Parent Engagement?????
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 01:55:32 PM »
I would like to know, should the Parent Engagement Office be a place parents can call to get help or information about ANYTHING? If I have a question about Transportation, or Special Ed, or anything - can I call there and get more than cursory help finding the right place to go for help? Or is the mission more specific than that? Because I think most parents, myself included, have no idea where to call when anything besides school-level questions come up, and it would be great to have the Parent Engagement Office be the District's liaison for to parents EVERYTHING - so you always knew you could call them and get (real) help.

I don't know if it's a good interview question. But I would like to know what that office is supposed to do.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
« previous next »